69 Bessemer Rd. Unit #37 to 39, London,
Ontario N6E 2V6
Mission Statement: LAW Engineering (London) Inc. will strive to provide practical engineering solutions based on the experience of its principals and affiliates.
LAW Engineering (London) Inc. is a PEO licensed engineering firm able to fulfill the multiple needs of the public and private sectors, in the field of geotechnical and materials engineering, inspection and testing. With up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements, LAW can effectively assist its clients in all facets of land and infrastructure development and maintenance.
Project trouble-shooting is one of the strengths of the LAW team and this has effectively helped our clients in many difficult situations and site conditions. Fairness to all stakeholders involved in a project is crucial in providing confidence to clients who share the same beliefs and values. Communication and reporting in a timely manner is extremely important for the success of a project. This approach will assist our clients to ensure that informed decisions are made .
LAW uses only trained technical staff so that field decisions can be made without causing delays on projects. Our field technical staff are trained to differentiate crucial decisions, which will be forwarded to senior technical staff for guidance and decisions
• Geotechnical and Materials Engineering
• Hydrogeological Study and Evaluation
• Construction Materials Inspection and Testing
• Field Troubleshooting and Forensic Studies on Failed Materials
• Cost/Benefit Evaluation, Value Engineering on Alternative Design
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• Claims Evaluation
• Feasibility Studies
• Concrete Technology and Aggregate Evaluation
• Environmental Site Assessment - Phase 1, 2 and 3, Record of Site Condition
LAW Engineering (London) Inc. is a member of the Infrastructure Engineering Group Inc., a PEO licensed engineering firm, with the following associates:
• C.T. Soil and Materials Engineering Inc. - a geotechnical and materials consultant
• Chung and Vander Doelen Engineering Ltd. - a geotechnical and materials consultant
• CTA Lab Ltd. - a specialized asphalt testing laboratory
LAW Engineering (London) Inc. has formed a strategic alliance with the following firms, which further expands the company's capabilities:
• Construction Testing Asphalt Laboratories Limited - a specialized asphalt testing laboratory
LAW is a member of the London District Heavy Construction Association, London and District Construction Association, American Society for Testing and Materials, London Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.